This one is for Mike

Mike has bought from my store before. This time he asked for this custom Sackboy and told me to make the cake suit dettacheable. And I thought it would be a good idea to make the sack-mascot and the cape dettacheable too.
Now I'm thinking I could make all the sacks with two-part buttons sewn on their hands so that they all can carry accesories. And of course I would make accesories to sell loose!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Mike ya me ha comprado un sackboy antes. Esta vez me pidió este custom, con traje de torta que se pudiera sacar para ponérselo a su otro sack y un mini sackboy en la mano. Y yo pensé que sería genial hacer el mini sackboy también removible, así como la capa.
Ahora estoy pensando que podría ponerle de estos botones a presión de dos partes a todos los sackboys que haga, así luego se les puede poner accesorios...y por supuesto, los accesorios puedo hacerlos yo para venderlos sueltos!

No hay comentarios: